| Social Hair Co. Preparedness Plan |
𝗪𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦’𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐒𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲;
- Limit Items & Guests – Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment. We will come to the front door when we are ready for you, so please stay in your vehicle and be patient.
- Please do not bring any extra guests with you & please do not bring children to your appointment. If extra guests do accompany you, we will politely ask that they wait outside.
- Masks – Our team will be required to wear masks during this time and we ask that you wear one as well.
When you enter the salon, we ask you immediately use hand sanitizer and/or use the restroom to wash your hands.
- We are now washing & blow drying as normal.
- Touch-less Greetings and Goodbyes - self explanatory.
- We are accepting a credit card & cash as the form of payment.
- No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
- Health – If you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, PLEASE wait at least 14 days to reschedule your appointment. That goes with if you are visibly ill in any way, we will politely ask you to reschedule for a later date.
- Understanding – We ask to please be patient with us during this time. We have always gone above & beyond when it comes to sanitizing, but now it is “improved”, modified and very tedious.
- Future – All of these guidelines are for the NOW. As the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology & Governor Walz change guidelines, we will as well. Stay tuned for the latest updates.
THANK YOU so very much for your kindness and support!
This time is one we will never forget.
We look forward to seeing you (and your HAIR) in our chair!